728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Monday, May 15, 2017

    The Ultimate



    A Love, a selfless love
    A Love unlike any other
    A Love that wants nothing, expects nothing
    But to be loved in return
    A Love that gives everything, a Love that's endless

    I do not deserve this, no I don't
    But it's happening all the same,
    You entwined my life with yours
    Now, I can't ever leave you
    Now, I'm joined with you forever

    Your beauty is unlike any other
    Enhanced by a smile that uplifts spirits
    Your touch, your voice, very soothing
    Like a balm, to my aching soul
    And when I'm with you, all my worries vanish

    And so, I make this promise,
    To always love and cherish you,
    To be by your side even if the world deserts you,
    To care for and always protect you
    Because, baby, you complete me

    Source: yorubaseeker.blogspot.com
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: The Ultimate Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top